Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

I wanna slow down ..!!



Oh Crap!! My days are running like hell.I am hardly realising it either.All that I know is I open my eyes and then I am off to office ,by the time I am back to my room its time to sleep and my eyes are so damn adamant that they never agree to keep itself open after some point.I am totally out of this world..Damn this routine life.

Every morning I wake up saying today I will be “ME” but Nah, I still miss being me!
I have many interests in line one behind the other ..so many things I wanna do,learn and live with,enjoy with  and I feel time is too less,but  for now I wanna write for gods sake,Gimme a pen and a paper…I will Scribble is what I felt when I was busy with my keyboard at office  solving some issues at work.Its been  a total hectic month for me.I know I had to enjoy what I was doing,I had to enjoy my work, I also know I need to concentrate on the work  that I do at office.But since its been days that I dint write anything (Not even my diary)I was totally restless.This happens to me everytime when I miss to write something . A kind of disease I guess…I  really don’t know what can I name this disease.It takes my senses off until I write my heart out .I  feel totally relaxed once I finish any write-up.I feel the joy within.

  

I was trying  to grab every  single minute where I get a chance to write.Since past three weeks it was not happening on a regular basis for some reasons. I used to think daily that I would write something today and would sit awake late night, finish off few lines and then i would find myself lying my head on my book instead of pillow next day morning ! Weekends I had commitments that I couldnot dare to miss.I felt like carrying a pen and my book everywhere I go and start writing though its some function, party, traveling, etc.But yeah I cant do that for obvious reasons.Thought to buy a laptop only for writing purpose too..Atleast it would help me to write when i travel if not other mentioned occasions.But that dint happen either.I was away from reading too due to busy schedule.All I could manage to do was a quick copy paste of random blogs from Channel W in Microsoft word at office and manage to read it by EOD.I could not even comment on those blogs what I read..Such a pathetic state I was in. :( I wanted to slow down the running days of my life.

After a gap of three weeks without writing, today a Friday evening at office I put a complete full stop to all my priority work and before I could go completely insane without writing,I made sure I scribble at least few lines on notepad. And that’s how this blog came up.
Not worth posting but still I did post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am eager to listen to what you want to say :)