Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

'ME' and 'LIFE'



It is always said “Best lessons of Life are learnt only after experience”.I never agreed to this statement. I always argued saying “Best lessons of life” can be learnt by knowing others experiences, U can always learn from everyone. But I recently found that there is infact lots of differences when u learn from others and when you experience yourself. And trust me this difference is not tiny but very huge.


The kind of feeling I went through for an year almost.I had lost the continuity of life for some reasons.My Life was going on a superfast rollercoaster ride,so many  ups  and downs.There was something lacking in everyting I do.The feel  of lack of happiness and satisfaction every now and then.I would be part of fun with my friends, laugh with them, go to work but could not feel the happiness to the fullest .Nothing seemed right at times ! Everything just too messy around me and when things were going on right track, there it slips again! I wished to press "PAUSE" button of my Life if i had an option.


It was a fight between me and Life. Every second I had to fight back. And c’mon Thanks to this wonderful Society, How lovely it is.The society laughs with u when u r laughing but when u cry,again it laughs at u, some pity on you ,Some see u and make sure they utilize every chance to make fun of u and and some who will catch u half the way and then disappear in between. I hate to say I had to place few people who were in my heart ,away from my heart, they had lost their value n my respect towards them in this phase of my Life. Also few gained my respect and I valued them.Each time I moved forward all these would push me back again ! I was trying to get myself back every now and then.I Never wanted to loose myself.The liveliness, charm and “ME” is what I always wanted to keep alive . The struggle between me and Life was hard to survive !


All this, made me more tough.This is when I came to know what exactly it means  by fighting back.How does it feel when u undergo through all circumstances of life,I understood clearly  what it  is when we say our loved ones  “Everything will be fine” when things are in a bad state.The pain they might be undergoing  is something which we cant  feel  nor  can we imagine in our wildest dreams when we try to convince them to make them feel better..My value,respect,love towards few(including my parents) grew more and more everyday in this phase of  my life.


Trust me !!! Today I never regret the year of ups and downs I went through.I learnt at every single step from everyting and everyone and  now I know Whats my Life.I can give the Definition of my Life in my words with a meaning to every single word.Each word might be painful but I Love every bit of the pain , every tiny pinch of it where I never forgot my smile, I stood for myself .Today whatever I am,my Life is,I live it.


My Life has still continued the roller-coaster ride,So what! Life simply goes on :)

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree navvvu... v only learn by r own experiences... good r bad... hope i havent disappointed u in the rough patch... just wanted to say, im sorry if i have... anywy, beautiful writing da...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything happpens for a reason 'n its always for the best...whatever we go through by ourselves makes us stronger! so cheer up 'n be proud that your strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ The Apolcalypto : Thanks :) You were always with me and i am sure you will always be too ..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ The crazy pink : I totally agree and I am indeed proud today ..! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

I am eager to listen to what you want to say :)