Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

"A day"- see with difference




Everyday would end before I hardly realize my day has begun. Days just pass whereas I am totally indulged in my busy schedule. Today I wanted my day to be different. I want to see the world around me is what I thought. It’s the same place, the same normal-like day, same roads, same office and same schedule but still with a difference.All I decided to do is watch what’s going on around me in a different manner just for a day and thus began my day today

Every day when I go to office, I would sit in my cab with full-on music with eyes closed (feeling the lyrics of songs) and head rested on the seat or the second option would be I would be busy flipping pages of novel that I read .Today for a change I only put on my head set , played  light music .Today I kept the window of my cab open. I was sitting right near to the window. The cool breeze was making me feel the chill of weather. And as decided I was watching everything around me through the window. My cab had to put a break at one place due to traffic signal. There I saw a lady standing with her two kids on the street (a baby gal n a boy).Both kids were in their school uniform neatly dressed with a tie and shoes and a two sided bag on their back plus their lunch bag. They were waiting for school van I suppose. The boy was elder and the gal was younger .she looked like nursery going and the boy probably High school, I assumed. I was in the bus so all i could see was only the actions. The young gal was cranky abt going to school .Her face expression said it all. Mother talks to her son. Her son nods his head to what his mom told him and then immediately her elder son kisses his sister on her forehead and whispers something. The baby gal smiles. I wanted to see more of it but my cab started moving ahead. Probably mom gave some idea to her son to bring her daughter out of cranky mood is what I thought.

As my cab was moving ahead I saw a lady with uniform cleaning the roads, pushing all the fallen leaves n dust  on the road away with broom ...It looked like that was her daily duty and she would be paid for it. I also saw a van of school kids all in school uniform...I peeped into the van. This was the best, as I saw two kids in deep sleep in the van. One kid was snoring with mouth open. Among other kids three kids were playing among themselves with their hands, talking to each other .The other kid was with book open mugging up something. One more boy was busy looking outside the window. He looked at me all of a sudden. I smiled and waved him bye. He smiled too but no bye. May be he was too shy to wave a bye or maybe his parents might have warned not to be too friendly with strangers in a city which is actually good.

There we go, our cab stuck in between traffic. People were fed up waiting for traffic to get cleared. Frustration was seen on their face but I don’t know i was totally chilled out n all happy. All these tiny things that I was watching were making me happy. 

Now I could see a building construction that was going on through the window .How they load cement pull it up, and then unload the cement in it and again the process continues. Next inside my cab I could see a gal trying to pick eye lash fallen on her frens cheek n give it in her frens hands. Simultaneously, I could see people getting down their vehicles going at the side and bending down to get a peep of traffic as to when the traffic might get cleared. I could read frustration of waiting, on few people’s face.I observed a guy with his friend behind him on bike (He was calm probably was the only guy who was chilled out among many around who were totally frustrated of traffic) my cab moved a little front n now it stood next to another bus. Now i could see a gal in deep sleep inside the other bus near the window. I thought lucky gal who got fourty five extra mins to sleep in the bus bcos of traffic. ;) There was another gal in the same bus playing some game in her cell. There was a cartoon n some bridge kind of bars. All she had to do was make the cartoon jump over that bridge, one bridge after one...I could see she completed two levels and then my bus started moving again.

It started raining. The moment it started raining I cud see raindrops on my window n later it had covered all over the window pane. The lady who was in front seat of me closed the window as it started raining. I wanted to open it. When it started raining heavily i did open the window. I put my hand out. Tried to collect the rain drops but it’s difficult to do so, collecting rain water drops in hands is not an easy task.The gal who had closed the window turns back n looks at me. I gave her a smile. She could see me stretching both my hands out n playing in the rain...She smiles back at me n shifts to sum other seat.(I thought that was an indication that now I can open the window fully and enjoy the rain)By then the traffic was cleared n slowly my cab starts moving. Now i wanted to put my face out through the window and get it wet and i did it but not completely as i had to be aware of my one n only one head. Could not take a risk on that .Also that Wipro’s tiny little work was dependent on this head now. ;) Then came my office. Not to forget music was on all the way to keep me full on to observe all this.




I don’t know the reason but I had the best feeling that day. I felt Life is very beautiful and I am missing nothing in it. Every person on this earth can find happiness but just that only few people will happen to see it and rest are too busy looking at the negative side of life day to day. Life comes once, Love it and Live it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am eager to listen to what you want to say :)