Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Thanks,sorry,forgive,forget !



BEFORE: [I thought ] – The world is beautiful because of these words!


Thanks” - A word that can be used as a way of gesture for a person who  has helped you in any possible way! A word from heart to the person who made you smile and happy!
               But I learnt  and felt the real meaning of Thanks when I had to hear - “Thanks, You made me realize life is painful”





Sorry” – A word that re-joins the broken bond, this word brings a smile on fuming face.Interms of misunderstandings,this single word unites the loved ones and brings them closer!
                But I learnt and felt the real meaning of Sorry when I had to hear – “Sorry, It’s all over between me and you”



Forgive” – A word that makes one forget all the grudges, also reduces long gap among people and helps to turn two people from enemies to friends!
                But I learnt  and felt the real meaning of Forgive when I had to hear – “Forgive me because I was once part of your life”


Forget” - A word  that gives you relief from your past mistakes,vanishes  your  worries, that
can make your regrets and pains to disappear!
                But I learnt  and felt  the real meaning of Forget when I had to hear – “Forget me for once and forever”


AFTER : [Now I think] -The world would have been more beautiful without these words !

For all those who  feel life is beautiful with these words,think twice at every step of your life and act accordingly as its better to make sure that these words never come to you in a hard way !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am eager to listen to what you want to say :)