Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Did i do a "Mistake" ?




Lost is the “understanding” we shared
Lost is the “attachment” we had
Lost is the “deep bonding” we developed
Lost are the days when I could read your thoughts even before your speech

I spent days and nights together
With a wound of guilt seep in
Never did I let those tears pour from my eyes
Nor did I let my heavy heart speak out those words

I swallowed the pain of guilt
Being myself, being strong
Being away from the world
All alone

I asked same question everyday to myself
“Where did we lose our care for each other?”
I blamed myself every moment
“Did I do a mistake?”

Thousand thoughts running across my head all day
And me Eager to flush out all running thoughts at once
But it was time to choose
Whether  ”to hold on”  or “to let go"

I was searching for answers within me
Never were those questions answered by me
I realised   “sorry” was  too short to say
I realised   “Don’t leave me” was too much to ask for

Lost is the “love” and “care”
Lost is the “me”  in “you”
Lost is the “us” in “we”
“Lost”  forever and ever


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am eager to listen to what you want to say :)