Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Its a New day tomorrow ..!



We often say – “Things change” – so do people ;) If you scratch your head to find a reason for change, you hardly find it!
Inspite of being a strong person at heart,being a person with  least expectations, there might have been some situations in each one of your life where accepting the change and digesting the present fact have been very difficult for you.Sometimes none would be able to guide you out of such situations.You feel lost, angry and helpless.You realize the sinking feeling.
If you ask me why one feels so difficult to accept the present I really don’t know.Elders would say – “Every change happens for good”. I have never understood what does the word good mean when they say this!.They also say – “Everything will be alright soon”. This is other way of saying – “You would feel better once you have accepted the change”, Smart elders and we are the fools :P Ultimately every person needs to fight their own battle –all Alone !
For me things keep changing often – Everytime I feel I have reached a stage where I actually fit in somewhere, I suddenly find myself in an unfamiliar place again.I convince myself or rather I would say I fool myself by blaming everthing on destiny :P
Life is never balanced,never easy!Same way change is not always acceptable but do you really have a choice ?! Many a times “NO”
You cannot question “why” because you will never find an answer.All you have to know is a day just goes on, and a day ends. A new day would start again tomorrow !

2 comments:

  1. Good to see someone finally writing! :) It is good and so true change is something we can never accept but then do we have a choice? and yea please disable the word verification for comments! :) Keep writing my dear you have a fan following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, Back to writing after long break :)Thanks a ton :) - Word verification now disabled :)

    ReplyDelete

I am eager to listen to what you want to say :)