Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Confused Mind....!!



Please Note :  This was written long back, just found it in my old book when i flipped through the pages.
I simply don’t know what I feel for you.
But I know you are special to me.
I want you to be with me
I want to spend time with you
I want to talk to you
I want to laugh with you

You said you too wish the same
Then why did you let go
I dint say – “move on”
Nor did I say – “Wait for me”
Deep down my heart I wished  
You would take a turn to look back at me.
I know my silence said it all
I may not have agreed to give you happiness
Doesn’t mean I wished to give you sorrows

I still respect and value you the same
And you will remain special to me ever.
I know you need time
You cannot be the same friend to me again

Dont hate me
Because I am not that BAD at all.

2 comments:

  1. So if that diary goes missing you can come finding me to Chennai ... awesome write up the fight to make a friend understand and get him stay in your life is well written! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Writer :)
    Diary is still safe with me, wish not to miss it ever :)
    Since i am welcomed to Chennai you will have to bear me there :)

    ReplyDelete

I am eager to listen to what you want to say :)