Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Parallel Universe


A different world, a different universe. It’s a land of colors.I sat in a white cloud high up in the light blue sky. I was sitting on a cloud. The cloud was moving slowly and I was immersed in admiring the color of sky. The cloud stopped in front of a white dome shaped castle and I got down. I looked around. Tiny little blue birds, size of my thumb were flying around with a sweet humming sound. Bright little glittery balls were bouncing up and down all over. I smiled and walked ahead.

 After walking many steps I stood in front of a big door. The door had its own magnificent design. I went close and was immersed in observing the artistic design. I saw “HAPPINESS” was only word written on a big door. The door was completely white similar to the color of milk. I stood infront of the door with my mouth wide open. The door opened automatically. I saw left and right. I could see no one. I just ran inside very quickly. To my surprise there was no one inside. It was a total calm place with literally nothing. I ran back to the door again but it was closed. I tried hard to open the door but it went in vain. I sat down disappointed. After few minutes I got up and tried opening the door again but it dint help. I then turned back started walking ahead. The place was very silent and calm. If a needle was dropped down I bet I could have heard the sound.

             After walking for more than half an hour I saw another big door. This time the door was already open. The door was highly classic design and was brown in color, I went in. On both the sides stood line of strange people. They were dressed up like they were from an ancient ancestor’s age. A small crown on each person’s head, a heavy metal covered their body and everyone had a round shaped antique piece held in their hand. As I entered, these people on both ends bowed down their head at once. I was surprised and continued walking.

              I reached the third door. I have never seen a door as beautiful as this in my life. It had all the colors I had seen so far in my life. It was just amazing. It had no design but only colors. I tried opening the door but it dint work. I pushed it hard, the door dint open. I put all my strength and pushed the door with great and full force this time and the door opened at once. I went inside. I could hear light music, see beautiful butterflies, bright shining stars falling down all over and melting on the ground. I saw the balloons of heart shape in Red color around me in the air. I was happy and I felt good. I caught the shining stars in my hand and it melted in my hand. My hands felt the cold tickling feeling.

               Suddenly I heard a voice, a voice that was powerful and commanding. A voice that was firm and a voice that one wanted to listen over and over again. The voice whispered “You have crossed three doors of Life that everyone always wants. First door which was complete white and the place where you saw nothing was place of PEACE. The second door where people bent down when you entered was place of RESPECT. And the final door where you felt very happy and extremely good was place of LOVE. The ultimate powerful emotion in every human’s life and the emotion from which no human can escape from. Your LIFE is now complete! “The voice stopped and I stood there blank.

               Immediately a strong breeze passed by and I couldn’t stand in the same place.I was blown away with the wind. “Thud” I fell down. I opened my eyes and I was in the same crazy daily world, I had fallen down on the ground from my bed. I searched for my phone and saw the time. I was late to my office. I smiled at the thought that i named as "Parallel Universe" and there I went ahead for my usual routine.

               


1 comment:

I am eager to listen to what you want to say :)