Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Dear Life,

You make me smile
You make me cry
You make me sad
You make me happy

You teach me meaning of emotions
You teach me meaning of feelings
You teach me to hold on
You teach me to let go

You make me see beautiful days
You make me see worst days
You make me feel emptiness
You make me feel myself complete

Sometimes you make me meet the ‘right people’
Sometimes you make me meet the ‘wrong people’
You make few to stay with me forever
You make few to walk away from me forever

Sometimes you pour ‘sorrows’
Sometimes you pour ‘joys’
Sometimes you make me feel ‘weak’
Sometimes you make me feel ‘strong’

When I think everything is right, you slip
When I think everything is over, you go back on track
When I think I win, you show me that I have still a long way to go
When I think I lose, you show me ‘hope’

Dear Life, Whatever you are
I am still in love with you
Because till the journey ends
I will always keep learning!



4 comments:

I am eager to listen to what you want to say :)